NCFDD Faculty Success Program
NCFDD Institutional Membership
The Division for Equity is happy to announce that the University of New Mexico is now an institutional member of the NCFDD, thanks to the generous support of the Office of the Provost. NCFDD currently supports faculty, postdocs, and graduate students at more than 450 institutions from all across the country. Member benefits include:
- Greater success with publications and securing external funding for research
- Increased confidence as an independent researcher and scholar
- Healthier personal and professional relationships with departmental colleagues
- Increased interactions with campus-based and external mentors, sponsors, and collaborators
- Increased job satisfaction and retention
All faculty, postdocs and graduate students at UNM are eligible to claim their individual memberships. In order to register, please complete the following steps:
- Go to www.NCFDD.org.
- Select UNM from the dropdown menu.
- On the institution’s landing page, click “Activate My Membership.”
- Complete the Registration Form using UNM’s email address (e.g.,email@example.com)
- Go to your email and click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email
If you have questions, please reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more and connect: See flyer (attachment)